Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Broadview Press to Publish Crafting Poems and Stories

I’m delighted to announce that I’ve signed a contract with Broadview Press to publish my new text, Crafting Poems and Stories: A Guide to Creative Writing. I'm so honored to be joining Broadview's exciting list of creative writing titles.  

Comprehensive in its treatment of the two genres most often taught in multi-genre creative writing courses, my new text offers features that students most often request, including concise definitions of basic terms of poetry and short fiction, focused discussion of craft, exciting literary models, and engaging hands-on exercises. The purpose of writing Crafting Poems and Stories is to create an accessible guide that renders the material of introductory creative writing courses more readily engaging, so that beginning writers see greater progress reflected in their poems and short stories over the course of a single semester. 

More information to follow.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Time

S ome good news: my fourth book of poetry, In Time, will be published by The Word Works early next year. I'm so happy to have found suc...